Virginia Oman, MA, LCMHC, NCPT
Therapist | Counselor | Life Coach
Getting to a better state of BEING; feeling good about yourself and your life. If you are serious about finding clarity about yourself and your life, stopping negative patterns/emotions, replacing that with joy and wisdom about who you are, we would be a good ” fit”.
Whether you are wanting to get OUT of an emotional place of darkness.. feeling without hope, or if you are wanting to take your life to a improved level of fulfillment and meaning….I can provide the direction of light that can show you the way there.
My specialty is getting you to feel truly comfortable and good about who you are. Healthy self-esteem and positive self-concept are absolutely critical in order for anyone to live a meaningful and successful life. We work together to bring you there!
This is YOUR time. I use a holistic approach to help you get exactly what you are wanting out of therapy. Everyone deserves to feel great about them-self and their life. Lets make that happen for you. Free consultation.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (30+ YEARS)
- Chosen by the MS Association of America to be their National Ambassador
- Chosen by the YMCA for life transformation
- Trained Life Coach (by Life Mastery Institute)
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer (Certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Behavior Change Motivation (Certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Corrective Exercise (helping to improve movement capabilities – Certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine)